FPC - Front Panel Charge Controller 10/10 or 20/20
For LiFePO4 and PB Lead Acid batteries
PWM charge controller for lead acid and LiFePo4 batteries. Due to its compact design of 188*188*35mm, the front panel case allows to be easily intregrated into battery boxes without end-user access to wiring, for safe and reliable system operation. Perfectly suited for rural electrification, productive use concepts and migration from lead acid to LFP based electrification.
- Four stage temperature compensated PWM charging for lead acid batteries,
- Optional integrated battery BMS for LiFePO4 batteries,
- Clear and easy to read LCD display for system status, PayGo and Failure messages,
- Front pannel assembly for battery box integration,
- Programmable overcharge and over
discharge parameter via PC Interface adapter (option). Software update via interface on demand,
- PAYG option available for PayGops, Paygee and Luzhy.
For more details about the Front Panel Charge Controller click on the picture below, or download here.
The Front Panel Charge Controller has a flexible application for different battery types with software adjustements only. The FPC support migration strategys from PB to LFP batteries for long life time batteries. Enabling longterm and secure electrification.
The integrated 1-year datalogger support the operation of the solar system, as it allows analyzing the system's operation in the field. The monitoring and harvesting and helps to detect system application problems and system use of the end-user. The data can be easily collected from the system, converting it into an excel file for deeper analysis.
You want to combine a PB or LFP battery with a front panel charge controller?